Monday, March 8, 2010

First Post

ok so i'm not 100% sure how to start this post but whatever...

I'm Mr.T well at least thats what every body calls me. Some people know me by another name which i will not disclose here.

I'm currently working on an almost four year restoration of a 1966 Mustang. Its a Straight six yah to all the ford six bangers out there :) I will most likely be talking about the car.

I'm in school studying to be an electrical engineer and i like building/fixing/gaming on computers no i do not own the whole new age consoles, I'm a PC gamer, so yes i'm quite the nerd.

oh yah i have a pet. His not the normal pet most people have like dogs and cats, he's a gecko. A New Caledonian Eyelash Crested Gecko or Crested Gecko for short. As you might have easily guessed his name is Mr.G.

ok i think that is enough introduction to me.

2 comments: